Friday, May 14, 2010

Dead Drum, Over There...

How many drum-licks does it take to get to the center of a Rock Band 2 drum kit?

1...

2...

3... million.

Probably more, seeing as even though I was on my second pedal, this was still the original kit that came bundled with my copy of Rock Band 2 on the day it came out - over a year and a half ago. Not bad, Harmonix.

When it happened I looked like a sea lion trying to slap out a song on my magical rubber music maker (which I suppose explains why I was barking), but I figure acting idiotic is pretty much an inevitability at this point so... "mission accomplished"?

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that's awesome. So far I'm amazed my GHWT kit hasn't broken on me given the abuse I've put it through (including going ballistic on one of the cymbal pads in a fit of gamer rage). After all we all know I have a temper when it comes to games.... :p

    ReplyDelete